11-Part Client Services Guarantee
When you hire my services, I promise you will receive…
- Close Personal Attention. I promise I will answer all your questions, meet with you as often as you wish, and do everything possible to treat you the way I like to be treated when I’m the client.
- Immediate Access. If I’m in the office and available when you call, I promise I will speak with you immediately. If I’m out of the office or with a client, I will return your call as soon as possible.
- Prompt Return Calls. I promise I will make every effort to return your phone calls promptly. If I am tied up and can’t return your call, I’ll ask my legal assistant to call you and set a time for our telephone appointment.
- Quick Response to Your Requests. Whenever you need something from my office, please don’t hesitate to call. If I’m not available at that moment, feel free to ask my legal assistant to help you. If they cannot fulfill your request, I’ll handle it for you as soon as I’m available.
- Confidential Service. I promise I will provide all of your legal services myself. I will not delegate your work to a junior attorney.
- Fair and Reasonable Fees. I keep a close watch on my overhead costs and regularly monitor my fees to make sure they are fair and reasonable for both of us. The best lawyer-client relationship is when both you and I are happy. I promise to work with you to that end.
- Current Knowledge. I work hard to maintain the highest level of knowledge in the areas in which I practice. I eagerly attend continuing seminars, workshops, and roundtables so that I stay up to date on the newest laws and latest court decisions.
- Competent Services. The seminars and workshops that I attend allow me to provide you with the latest information, most effective techniques, and most efficient methods so that you receive the full legal protection the law allows.
- Contingency Fee. I work on a contingency fee basis. This means I receive my fee out of the money I recover for you. If I do not recover any money, I don’t receive a fee, costs, or expenses. I will never ask you for a retainer or deposit. I get paid only after I collect money for you.
- Value in Every Respect. My goal is to make sure you feel the value you receive from me is always greater than the fee you pay. So while I can’t guarantee my fees will always be low, I can guarantee they will always be fair. I want you to receive more value from me than any other lawyer you know and I’ll work hard to make sure you do.
- Aggressive Representation. I will gladly represent you in court if your opponent fails to offer a reasonable settlement.
If we can help you in any way, do not hesitate to contact us. The evaluation of your case is free. There is no cost and no obligation. Let Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney get you the money you deserve. Submit your case evaluation today. If you prefer, you may contact us at toll-free 1–866–558–9151 for your free evaluation.
Our firm handles legal matters in the following practice areas:
- Oil Spill Claims
- Hurricane Insurance Claims
- Plaintiffs Personal Injury
- Property Damage
- Wrongful Death
- Automobile Accidents and Injuries
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Highway Design Liability
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Maritime Personal Injury
- Diving and Offshore Injuries
- Oilfield Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Product Liability
- Premises Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Class Actions
- Complex and Multi-District Litigation
- Labor and Employment
- Workers Compensation
- Occupational Safety and Health
- Railroad Law
- Federal Employers Liability Act (FELA)
- Defense Base Act
- Longshore Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act
Charles Lavis Around the Web