LaPlace, Louisiana Lawyer
I-55 ends at I-10 in LaPlace, Louisiana and some of the traffic flow continues south to Airline Highway via Highway 51. Laplace is located in St. John The Baptist Parish, where in 2018, there were 13 Fatal Crashes (10 involving alcohol) in addition to 420 injury crashes (30 involving alcohol) and 1179 property damage only crashes (45 involving alcohol). The most common contributing factors to these injuries include:
- Distracted driving – texting,
- Alcohol & Drug Impaired-Driving
- Aggressive driving – in addition to speeding above- aggressive driving includes failure to yield, following too closely, cutting in/improper passing, disregarding traffic control, careless operation
- Unbelted Passengers
The Port of South Louisiana is headquartered in LaPlace and is critical for grain shipment. There are also several plants in the area.
Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has helped people injured in Laplace since 2004 and is prepared to help you. Whether you have fallen on the job, been in an accident at one of the plants or have been involved in acar accident with a distract driver, our lawyer will meet you at a location that is convenient for you.To discuss your case with an experienced injury attorney, schedule a free initial consultation by calling us today.
Hours: We accept calls 24-hours a day
Why our law firm?
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Top Injured Worker Attorney with Worker Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- We have a 11-part Client Services Guarantee.
See why our clients love working with us.
- “What I love about him is his Honesty and Integrity and how professional he handles his business”.
- “Mr. Lavis handles my worker’s compensation case and is easy to contact when I need him. Very professional and always doing his best for me. I would highly recommend Mr. Lavis if you are in need of a great professional attorney”.
- “He’s got great personality and is very helpful”.
“I’ve been a client of Mr. Lavis for over 10 years, he always provided excellent service. He makes the process painless and he’s a very hand on attorney. You get knowledge, compassion and accountability with Charles Lavis and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.”
Review by: Keisha Woods Reviewing: Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney Read More Testimonials