What Should I Do of I am Asked by an Insurance Adjuster to Make a Recorded Statement?

Do not make any statement to an insurance adjuster without your attorney present. You have the right not to give a recorded statement. Additionally, be sure not to sign anything until it is reviewed by counsel.

If you need help or have any question about your car accident, call me at 866-558-9151 or submit your inquiry online. Please be advised that you may be facing important legal deadlines so don't delay.

Client Reviews
  • ★★★★★
    Mr. Lavis represent me as my attorney for an accident when i were at mcdonalds drive through making an order and was struck by another car in the rear end i think mr lavis did an excellent job in representing my case and i will recommend him to family and friends. Read More »
  • ★★★★★
    Good Car Accident Lawyer. Read More »