Marrero, Louisiana Lawyer
In addition to helping people injured in Westbank car accidents, Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has helped those injured on the job in Healthcare, Construction, Manufacturing & Warehousing businesses.
The office is located on the Westbank, just across the Harvey Canal, at Fountain Park at 1901 Manhattan Blvd. Bldg D, #111, Harvey, LA 70058. As you enter Fountain Park, the office building is the last one on the right just as you pass the Royal Palm event venue.
To discuss your case with an experienced injury attorney, schedule a free initial consultation by calling us today.Address:
Why our law firm?
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Top Injured Worker Attorney with Worker Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- We have an 11-part Client Services Guarantee.
- “What I love about him is his Honesty and Integrity and how professional he handles his business”.
- “Mr. Lavis handles my worker’s compensation case and is easy to contact when I need him. Very professional and always doing his best for me. I would highly recommend Mr. Lavis if you are in need of a great professional attorney”.
- “He’s got great personality and is very helpful”.
“Very professional and knowable attention was received through out the case. All calls was answer promptly.“
Review by: Deborah Weber
Reviewing: Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney Read More Testimonials
What types of cases do we take?
Our law firm focuses in the following areas of law:
- Car Accidents: We love helping with hit and run injury accidents and Total Loss property damage and diminished value claims. If you need a car accident lawyer in Marrero, LA, our law firm can help. Car accidents can often lead to serious injuries, expensive medical treatment, time off work, and lost income. Pursuing damages from a negligent driver to recover these costs can be a beneficial option to help victims of car accidents. We understand the legal issues involved in car accidents, and we have the experience and skill needed to advocate for your interests. Contact our Marrero, LA lawyer today.
- Insurance Claims: We love helping with life insurance and property damage claims. Oftentimes insurance is denied for an arbitrary reason or a misinterpretation or misrepresentation of policy language. Request a copy of your policy and call our Marrero, LA insurance lawyer for help. Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has handled hundreds of homeowner’s claims and many life insurance and flood insurance claims.
- Workers Compensation: The worker’s compensation system provides benefits based upon the location of the injury and the classification of work. Some systems are based on fault and some not. Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney understands the nuances of the worker’s compensation system; therefore, call our Marrero, LA workers compensation lawyer for help.
- Personal Injuries: Charles Lavis became a personal injury attorney in 1995 because he likes to help people like you. If you were hurt on the job, involved in an auto accident, boating accident, construction accident, or otherwise suffered a loss because of a defective product, shoddy repair job, or because you slipped and fell on a wet floor or tripped and fell on pavement in a parking lot, it might be time to look for a personal injury attorney in Marrero, LA.
Marrero, Louisiana is a Census Designated Place (CDP) located in Jefferson Parish, on the “West Bank” of New Orleans. Despite its separation from New Orleans by the Mississippi River, it is usually considered part of the greater metropolitan area. Marrero is largely a residential area, and its economy relies heavily upon blue-collar industries.
According to 2010 records, Marrero has a population of just under forty thousand individuals. Similar to many other population centers in Jefferson Parish, the area was settled in the 19th century but did not begin to grow in earnest until the mid-20th century. Marrero benefited from the desire of many New Orleanians to relocate to less urban areas; as its population swelled in the 1960s and 1970s, the number of households grew and prompted the large-scale construction of new residences to accommodate new inhabitants.
Construction, in fact, is a major lifeline for Marrero’s economy. Male residents in the CDP are more likely to be employed in some kind of construction capacity than any other industry. This industry is not limited to the construction of new homes, but also includes more specialized trades (such as electrical and plumbing installation). The professional sector is less prominent in Marrero than in many other locations within Jefferson Parish; however, a number of female residents are employed in some type of professional/office situation. Retail businesses, and the retail industry as a whole, has been growing in significance in recent years. This is most likely due to population growth in the area. Regardless, retail is far less important to the local economy than construction, manufacturing, and other similar blue-collar industries.
As Marrero continues to grow and absorb more individuals who are seeking respite from urban areas such as New Orleans, it is probable that the local economy will enjoy a greater degree of diversity. The retail industry in particular will benefit from population growth; the professional sector may take longer to mature, as many new residents will continue to commute to the city for employment opportunities.
If you have any questions about your Marrero, Louisiana legal matter, please give Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney a call at toll-free 1-866-558-9151 or submit your inquiry online. We help people recover money from corporations, insurance companies, and governments by overcoming problems, hassles, and delays.