LaPlace, Louisiana Lawyer
I-55 ends at I-10 in LaPlace, Louisiana, and some of the traffic flow continues south to Airline Highway via Highway 51. Laplace is located in St. John The Baptist Parish, where in 2018, there were 13 Fatal Crashes (10 involving alcohol) in addition to 420 injury crashes (30 involving alcohol), and 1179 property damage only crashes (45 involving alcohol). The most common contributing factors to these injuries include:
- Distracted driving – texting,
- Alcohol & Drug Impaired-Driving
- Aggressive driving – in addition to speeding above- aggressive driving includes failure to yield, following too closely, cutting in/improper passing, disregarding traffic control, careless operation
- Unbelted Passengers
Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has helped people injured in Laplace since 2004 and is prepared to help you. Whether you have fallen on the job, been in an accident at one of the plants, or have been involved in a car accident with a distract driver, our lawyer will meet you at a location that is convenient for you. To discuss your case with an experienced injury attorney, schedule a free initial consultation by calling us today.
Hours: We accept calls 24-hours a day
Why our law firm?
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Top Injured Worker Attorney with Worker Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- We have an 11-part Client Services Guarantee.
See why our clients love working with us.
- “What I love about him is his Honesty and Integrity and how professional he handles his business”.
- “Mr. Lavis handles my worker’s compensation case and is easy to contact when I need him. Very professional and always doing his best for me. I would highly recommend Mr. Lavis if you are in need of a great professional attorney”.
- “He’s got great personality and is very helpful”.
“I’ve been a client of Mr. Lavis for over 10 years, he always provided excellent service. He makes the process painless and he’s a very hand on attorney. You get knowledge, compassion and accountability with Charles Lavis and I would recommend him to all my family and friends.”
Review by: Keisha Woods Reviewing: Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney Read More Testimonials
What types of cases do we take?
Our law firm focuses in the following areas of law:
- Car Accidents: We love helping with rear-end collisions and distracted driving accidents. If you need a car accident lawyer in LaPlace, LA, our law firm can help. Car accidents can often lead to serious injuries, medical bills, and lost wages. We understand the legal issues involved in car accidents, and we have the experience and skill needed to advocate for your interests. Contact our LaPlace, LA lawyer today.
- Workers Compensation: The type of workers comp benefits you received depend on both the location of your injury (Inland, Shoreside, On The Mississippi River, Lake, Offshore) and the type of work that you do. We help workers who have fallen, been struck by objects, or caught in equipment.
- Insurance Claims: We love helping with life insurance and property damage claims. Life insurance is often denied during the contestability period or because the death is not covered, relevant information not disclosed, or nonpayment of premium. Property damage adjuster also sometimes underestimate the scope and price of the claim. Do not be discouraged; call our LaPlace, LA insurance lawyer for help. Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has handled hundreds of homeowner’s claims and many life insurance and flood insurance claims.
- Personal Injuries: Charles Lavis became a personal injury attorney in 1995 because he likes to help people like you. If you were