Luling, Louisiana Lawyer
The Eastbank (Destrehan) and Westbank (Luling) sides of the Mississippi River are joined by the Luling Bridge. The predominant industries in Luling, LA, by number of employees are Manufacturing, Health Care & Social Assistance and Construction. Luling is locate in St. Charles Parish, where in 2018 there were 2 auto accident fatalities, 228 injuries and 409 property damage only crashes.
Recovering from a car accident can be challenging especially if you have medical bills to pay, lost wages or a total loss vehicle. Similarly, dealing with an abusive workers compensation claims adjuster or a nurse case manager or a company man at your workers compensation doctor’s visit can put obstacles in the way of your successful recovery. Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has been helping injured Luling residents since 1995.
Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney has offices on both sides of the Mississippi River. If you cannot come to one of our locations, we will meet you at a location more convenient for you. To discuss your case with an experienced injury attorney, schedule a free initial consultation by calling us today.
Hours: We accept calls 24-hours a day
Why our law firm?
- We have an A+ rating with the BBB.
- Top Injured Worker Attorney with Worker Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- We have a 11-part Client Services Guarantee.
See why our clients love working with us.
- “What I love about him is his Honesty and Integrity and how professional he handles his business”.
- “Mr. Lavis handles my worker’s compensation case and is easy to contact when I need him. Very professional and always doing his best for me. I would highly recommend Mr. Lavis if you are in need of a great professional attorney”.
- “He’s got great personality and is very helpful”.
“Charlie was extremely professional and very genuine throughout the whole process. He explained everything thoroughly each step of the way. I highly recommend his services and will use him, if needed, in the future.”
Review by: Brittany Schmidt
Reviewing: Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney
Read More Testimonials
What types of cases do we take?
Our law firm focuses in the following areas of law:
- Car Accidents: We love helping with property damage and injury claims. Property damage claims are handled free of charge if accompanied by an injury claim. If you need a car accident lawyer in Luling, LA, our law firm can help. Car accidents can often lead to serious injuries, expensive medical treatment and lost wages. We understand the legal issues involved in car accident negligence claim, and we have the experience and skill needed to fight for your interests. Contact our Luling, LA lawyer today.
- Insurance Claims: We love helping all types of insurance claims (homeowners, life, disability and more).Insurance companies make money when they pay out less in claims than they take in in premiums. Request a copy of your policy and call our Luling, LA insurance lawyer for help.
- Workers Compensation: Jones Act and FELA require proving employer negligence and provide money for pain and suffering. Others workers compensation systems, like the Longshore Act and Louisiana Worker’s Comp, are not based on fault but do not provide for pain and suffering money unless the injured worker is successful in bringing a third party claim. Let us help you explore your options.
- Personal Injuries: Charles Lavis became a personal injury attorney in 1995 because he likes to help people like you. If you were hurt on the job, involved in an auto accident, boating accident, construction accident, or otherwise suffered a loss because of a defective product, shoddy repair job or because you slipped and fell on a wet floor or tripped and fell on pavement in a parking lot, it might be time to look for a personal injury attorney in Luling, LA.
The Census Designated Place (CDP) of Luling is situated near the Mississippi River in St. Charles Parish, Louisiana. With a population of just over twelve thousand individuals, Luling is frequently overshadowed by nearby metropolitan centers. Despite its small size, the industries of this CDP reflect the economic issues and obstacles that many small communities in Louisiana currently face.
The area that would become Luling was settled in the early part of the 19th century by French and German expatriates. Most of the area’s first inhabitants were engaged in agricultural activities, but as the region became more populous, river transportation and trade became more significant. Although farming has seriously declined as an industry in Luling, the importance of the Mississippi River and other waterways has not. The presence of river traffic throughout the 19th and 20th centuries allowed Luling to industrialize with relative ease.
Statistically speaking, Luling surpasses much of the rest of Louisiana. The percentage of high school graduates in the area is substantially higher than elsewhere in the state; the population has not experienced a major decline; and unemployment levels were 1% lower than the state average. Percentages notwithstanding, the economy of Luling is grounded in several key industries and, most likely due to the CDP’s small population, has yet to diversify and expand. The most prominent industries are manufacturing and general labor production, including chemical refinement and nuclear power. The professional sector in Luling holds much less weight in the local economy than in the rest of Louisiana, and is largely related to primary education. Efforts have been made in recent years to promote hunting and fishing as recreation options in the area, but these activities do little to reign in outside capital. That being said, Luling’s economy has maintained a steady course in the last several decades.
On the whole, Luling has a relatively self-sufficient economic system that has not expanded far beyond manufacturing; however, it is by no means a weak economy, and the local industries offer a number of employment opportunities to residents.
If you have any questions about your Luling, Louisiana legal matter, please give Lavis Law Firm – Personal Injury & Accident Attorney a call at toll free 1-866-558-9151 or submit your inquiry online. We help people recover money from corporations, insurance companies and governments by overcoming problems, hassles and delays.