New Orleans Law Office
New Orleans Office of Workers Compensation
Louisiana Office of Workers Compensation
Judge Robert Varnado
Kelly James, Mediator
Christine Melford, DRS
1450 Poydras Street, Suite 838
Mail Box 24
New Orleans, LA 70112-2001
Phone: (504) 568-6952
Toll-Free: (800) 209-7232
Fax: (504) 568-8706
Why our law firm?
See why our clients love working with us.
- “What I love about him is his Honesty and Integrity and how professional he handles his business”.
- “Mr. Lavis handles my worker’s compensation case and is easy to contact when I need him. Very professional and always doing his best for me. I would highly recommend Mr. Lavis if you are in need of a great professional attorney”.
- “He’s got great personality and is very helpful”.
See all 7 reviews on Avvo. 5/5 Rating
What types of cases do we take?
Our law firm specializes in the following areas of law:
- Car Accidents: If you need a car accident lawyer in New Orleans, LA, our law firm can help. Car accidents can often lead to serious harm, resulting in expensive medical treatment, time off work and lost income. Pursuing damages from a negligent driver to recover these costs can be a beneficial option to help victims of car accidents. We understand the legal nuances involved in auto accidents, and we have the experience and skill needed to advocate for your interests. Contact us at our New Orleans, LA office today.
- Workers Compensation: We love working on job injury cases. One of our customers shares: “Charles Lavis Jr helped me out a couple of times with job injury cases. The insurance company tried to mess me over a couple of times and he successfully overcame the obstacles. He did a great job! I would strongly recommend him for any workers compensation case, auto accident case or any other type of problem you have with your insurance company”. Contact our workers compensation attorney in Harvey today.
- Insurance Claims: Facing an issue with your insurance claim? If you need help with your Louisiana Bad Faith Insurance Claim, our New Orleans insurance attorney can help. Be advised that you may be facing important legal deadlines, so don’t delay!
- Personal Injuries: Charles Lavis became a personal injury attorney in 1995 because he likes to help people like you. If you were hurt on the job, involved in an auto accident, boating accident, construction accident, or otherwise suffered a loss because of a defective product, shoddy repair job or because you slipped and fell on a wet floor or tripped and fell on pavement in a parking lot, it might be time to look for a personal injury attorney in New Orleans, LA.
If you have any questions about your New Orleans, Louisiana legal matter, please give Lavis Law Firm a call at toll free 1-866-558-9151 or submit your inquiry online. We help people recover money from corporations, insurance companies and governments by overcoming problems, hassles and delays.